Are you currently in a relationship?

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Quotables

"Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together."
-Unknown

"Men should be like Kleenex...soft, strong and disposable."
-Cher

"Love is the answer--but while you're waiting for the answer, sex raises some pretty good questions."
-Woody Allen

"True love is like a pair of socks...you gotta have two and they have to match."
-Unknown

"When I eventually met Mr. Right I had no idea that his first name was Always."
-Rita Rudner

"I was nauseous and tingly all over. I was either in love or I had small pox."
-Woody Allen


"Gravitation can not be held responsible for people falling in love."
-Albert Einstein

"Without a heart I can never really know what it would be like to love someone, or ever really understand trashy novels."
-Tin Man from The Wizard of Oz


No comments:

Post a Comment