Are you currently in a relationship?

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Do What You Say You Are Going to Do!

One of the main things that I just do not understand about guys and probably never will is that some guys (honestly I feel like its 99% of the male population) just can't seem to do what they say they are going to do.

Here is where this is coming from...
Saturday night I talked to PGBoy (I love coming up with these names for these boys lol). I was trying to talk to him about our relationship because its pretty foggy at this point and I needed to clarify some things with him...anyways, it was late and he was tired so he said he would call me the next day and we could finish our conversation. So the next day I expected him to call and of course he didn't. How ANNOYING! Being that this is one of my BIGGEST pet peeves in the whole world I got pretty pissed at him. I needed to get some things out and he totally blew me off...rude! I wasn't asking for much just 5 minutes out of his day to finish what I had to say to we could be done with it and get over the issue. Not asking too much right?! Right :)
When I did talk to him and let him know that I was seriously over guys failing to follow through he felt pretty bad...as he should have! But most importantly he understood that I don't need him to tell me what I want to hear, I just needed him to keep his word...pretty simple when it comes down to it.


Bottom Line Guys: If you say you are going to call then just do it! And if you aren't then don't even tell me you are going to. Even if there is a chance you might not do what you say you are going to...Just DON'T Say You Are Going to Do It! That way if you do something we don't expect you to do you will score brownie points with females...sounds like a great idea to me!! Really, I just do not understand why it can be so difficult for some people to just follow through...I don't really think it is to much to ask or even a difficult thing to do for that matter.

Take Notes Boys...

No comments:

Post a Comment