Are you currently in a relationship?

Thursday, May 6, 2010

To Go Through His Cell...or Not To Go Through His Cell

You are at your man's place and he leaves his cell phone sitting on the table while he goes to take a shower or he leaves it in the car while he runs into the store. Do you snoop through it or do you leave it alone?? Chances are you are definitely going to snoop and see if he is talking to some random girl, talking about you or whatever else it is that you are looking for. Word of advice...if you think he is hiding something he probably is. I have gone through a few cell phones that were not mine in my day and one thing is certain...I have NEVER been happy with what I have seen. In my experiences I have not known most of the girls my exes were talking to...turns out most of them were "just friends." But in order to find that out I had to bust myself out and admit that I went though his phone...whoops! Then after a fun filled (ha ha right) argument because he says "you don't trust me" or "you don't respect me enough to not go through my phone" you get the real story and find out that some of these girls truly are "just friends."

On the other hand...you could be setting yourself up for major heartbreak. It is never fun to find out your man is cheating because you went through his phone. I was dating this guy my senior year of high school, lets call him Clipper (I will let your imagination run with that one). I was hanging out at his house when he decided to get in the shower and leave me alone in the living room with his cell phone just begging me to look through it. I started going through his text messages and noticed there were a lot of texts from one particular girl. So what did I do??? I called that girl up from his phone to see what was going. She sure was surprised to hear my voice and not Clipper's on the other end. Clipper had told her that we had broken up and he was a single man. Funny considering I still had the promise ring he gave me on my left hand ring finger. Clipper must have heard me on the phone because his naked butt got out of the shower and tried to explain himself to me. Several choice words and a broken plate later I got the real story...he had been cheating. This was the beginning of the end of our over year long relationship.

Snoopers BEWARE! You may be extremely upset or pleasantly surprised by what you may or may not find. Just make sure you are prepared for any outcome if you are going to give in to that unguarded cell phone that is just begging you to go through it :) Either way we are girls and if a guy doesn't want us to go through his phone he needs to take the damn thing with him!

No comments:

Post a Comment